VERO BEACH, FL
JACKIE ROBINSON TRAINING COMPLEX
VERO BEACH, FL
JACKIE ROBINSON TRAINING COMPLEX
Our Elite Residential Academy is a 5 Day / 4 night overnight camp for DA, ECNL, or competitive players ages 9-16.
Our 5 Day elite training camp has been rated one of the highest quality camps in all of Florida.
Every coach at our Elite Residential Academy is a National Team, Pro, or Collegiate level caoch and is here to help you learn and develop.
Here are some of the highlights of our Elite Residential Academy:
• Some of the Best Teaching Minds In The Country Focused On Helping Your Child Learn (Staff Bios online on our Coaching Staff page)
• Collegiate and Professional Level Training Sessions, Tactical Analysis and In-Game Coaching
• 5 Days and 4 Nights of Learning, Interaction and Competition with Some of the Best Educators in the Country
• Tactical Video Analysis Presentations
• No Older Players! Younger Players Receive The Best Coaching.
• Great Overnight Locations – Beautiful Fields, Villas, Swimming Pool and Soccer Tennis Courts
• Conserve Your Energy for Soccer - Pool Recovery Sessions and No Long Walks to the Field
• The Ultimate Soccer Atmosphere - Signature FIFA Tournament & FIFA Lounge During Down Time
• Rated Top For Quality and One of the Most Competitive 5 Day/4 Night Prices For Elite Camps
All Elite Attacking Camps begin each day at 9AM and conclude at 3PM from Monday to Thursday. Our program concludes at noon on Friday.
This program is specifically designed to improve the competitive, club, or academy player's attacking methods and ability around goal. Take advantage of our outstanding staff and learn how to become better around goal at our Elite Attacking Camp.
Please read below for more details about our Elite Attacking Camp Program or contact us at any time.
METHODOLOGY & TEACHING
Our Elite Coaching Staff is comprised of some of the best teaching minds and educators in the country. The Best Coaches know how to get the most out of their players and find the right times to teach. Below are specific areas where our coaches will find moments to guide, teach and help our players learn:
- Pro, National Team and Collegiate Level Training Sessions
- Tactical Analysis Video Presentations
- In Game Coaching During World Cup Style Night Leagues
- Coach Led Post Game Tactical Analysis
- Afternoon Technical Development
- In Game Coaching During Small Sided Tournaments
- Player Evaluation
The Florida Soccer School is home to one of the best coaching staffs in the country. All our Coaches are Pro, National Team or Collegiate Level Coaches and highly respected in the soccer community.
The Florida Soccer School is known for having coaches that truly care about helping their players learn and are invested in their development.
There is a big difference between a "Good Coach" and "The Best Coach Your Child Has Ever Had." At The Florida Soccer School, you will only have coaches that we know can be that "Best Coach."
Learn More About Our Coaching Staff Online. Click the "Our Coaching Staff" Page on the Main Menu to see every coach's bio.
Raising the Bar - Our Coaching Staff Standards:
- All Our Coaches are Pro, National Team, or Collegiate Level Coaches
- Younger Players Receive Elite Instruction
- All Our Coaches have Years of Elite Experience and Relate with Younger Players.
- No Current College Players as Coaches
- Level 2 Background Checks For Every Coach and Staff Member
NOT YOUR AVERAGE CAMP
At The Florida Soccer School we love competition and promoting soccer culture. In addition to training sessions, leagues and tournaments, our players will also be able to compete off the field. During free time, players will be able to compete in a game of soccer tennis or cool off and play FIFA in our FIFA Lounge.
In our FIFA Lounge, players can challenge their friends or teammates to a game of FIFA or compete in our Signature FIFA Tournament. Our FIFA Lounge is full of HD TV's equipped with gaming consoles and, of-course, FIFA.
During down time, our FIFA Lounge is always full of players playing against their freinds with their favorite players and European Teams. Our Coaches have been known to pop in and accept any challenges as well.
5 DAY / 4 NIGHT PROGRAM
Our 5 Day / 4 Night week-long program begins Sunday afternoon and concludes Thursday at noon.
At The Florida Soccer School we believe in teaching our younger players and helping them develop. Our elite coaches find moments to teach and convey their knowledge when others cannot.
Our 5 Day program is designed for our coaches to have the time necessary to positively impact and connect with our players. It also gives our players time to fully emerge themselves into our week-long competitions.
We feel anything less than 5 Days is too short to accomplish our goals. Often times, when our Elite Residential Academy is over and our coaches and players have to depart, we hear they wish our week was longer.
For more information about the Florida Soccer School please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.